How The Laws of Attraction Have Changed my Life

The Laws of Attraction goes as follows:

In the New Thought philosophy, the law of attraction is the belief that by focusing on positive or negative thoughts people can bring positive or negative experiences into their life.The belief is based on the idea that people and their thoughts are both made from "pure energy", and that through the process of "like energy attracting like energy" a person can improve their own health, wealth and personal relationships.

I learned about The Laws of Attraction through my friend Lindsay about 2-3 years ago. I wrote her and was telling her how I thought her creating her channel & everything that she was doing was amazing. She wrote me back and of course said "thanks!" but then she went on to tell me about manifesting & how the movie The Secret changed her life for the better. I can remember the exact moment she wrote me that & I looked up the movie on Netflix, I was working 2nd shift and it was super slow so I went to the back and started watching it... & taking notes because that's just me. To be honest with you it didn't end up changing my life till later, till I really studied it and took the time to realize that this stuff is the real deal, & now I can honestly say that I am forever changed and forever grateful that she introduced me to this stuff. 
It wasn't until about maybe a year ago that I started practicing mediation & yoga, that I started to really get in touch with the universe. I read the book "You Are A Bad Ass" by Jen Sincero (I think because Lindsay or Kalyn Nicholson recommended it in one of their videos) I realized after reading this book that I didn't have to give up on my religion in order to practice the laws of attraction, I just had to intertwine them together. So, now, every night that I pray I tell God that he is my Universe and that all the things I am manifesting in my life are coming from him. (more on this in another blog post- maybe) 
Now'a'days the Secret is out, almost everyone knows about the Laws of Attraction and everything, but not everyone sincerely practices them. I do, I really honest to God do. 
1st thing in the morning after I wake up, before I look on my phone, or even make coffee, I take a minute and think of all that I'm grateful for- this really helps set the grateful tone for the rest of my day. Then before I go to sleep, after my prayers, I like to take another minute and visualize what I have been manifesting. Honestly, I usually visualize my YouTube channel growing and becoming a great community of amazing people, & also of Chris and I being in a good place financially and owning our 1st home. But these are my goals & what's important to me. 
You can manifest anything your beautiful heart desires! 
The video I have coming out this week is about this subject so I hope that you will give it watch & check it out. 

Living a grateful, kind, bountiful life is all I've ever wanted. It's all I've ever needed from the universe & it has so graciously blessed me with this life. I am without a doubt the most blessed girl ever, just look at my sweet dog and handsome boyfriend! I'm blessed. I'm grateful. & I like to think I'm kind. "Always be humble & kind" -Tim McGraw. 
Just know that if you're in a place where you feel like you're struggling or stressed take the time to research and find something that resonates with your heart and go from there. 

Till next time,
-Em

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Film & Edit my YouTube Videos- How To YouTube 101

Boost Your Mood