Best Practices For YouTube- How To YouTube 101
Currently, on my channel, I have a video series going on called How To YouTube 101. In this series I talk about the things that I have learned over my past 2 years being on YouTube, and hopefully I'll end up helping someone out there to achieve their dreams! This blog post is from the 2nd video in this series and it's all about the best things you can do to optimize your channel growth & boost your watch time & subscriber count. If you want to watch the video then just click here: https://youtu.be/Xn0LqILIssQ Consistency is key to YouTube and its algorithm. Like I mentioned in my Things to Know before You Start a YouTube Channel (blog post & video) having an uploading schedule can benefit you sooooo freaking much. So, right now my uploading schedule is every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday that's when I will post a new video. I’m still figuring out the best times to post so I don’t have a “time” per say but I do try and upload 3 times a week. When you...
Comments
Post a Comment